The 2023-2024 Application season opens June 7, 2023.
The Association of Program Directors for Colon and Rectal Surgery (APDCRS) has introduced and is encouraging the use of the Colon and Rectal Surgery Resident Assessment Application (formerly Standard Letter of Recommendation) for applicants to our residency programs.
APDCRS’ primary goal is to have more meaningful information included in the letter of recommendation. Its secondary goal is to make the process of “writing” a letter of recommendation easier to accomplish in a timely manner.
If you are asked to write a letter of recommendation on behalf of an applicant, please note the following:
- Please visit the 2023-2024 Residency Timeline for more information.
- The applicant must provide the letter writer with the assigned ERAS letter writer token.
- This token (unique letter/number combination) is required for a letter writer to upload the Resident Assessment application.
- Letter writers should download and complete the Colon and Rectal Surgery Resident Assessment Application.
- The completed application must be uploaded through ERAS using the unique letter writer token.
Please contact the ERAS Helpline @ 202-862-6298 for any issues regarding ERAS.